Sunday 19 April 2015

Roasted eggplant with chorizo, whipped feta and walnuts

Roast eggplant with chorizo whipped feta and walnuts

I used a recipe that was in the Dominion Post’s Living magazine for roast eggplant with whipped feta and walnuts. This is easy to prepare. The writer in the article described these as the best thing he had made this year. I used by usual tactic of changing the recipe and added a slice of chorizo criollo, if you are adding chorizo this is my favourite.
 
 

I roasted the eggplant in the oven, I then mixed up some crumbly feta, crushed walnuts, lemon juice and parsley and a slice of chorizo. Easy to make and very delicious.
 
 

This was served with snapper fillets, baked with a yoghurt sauce with walnuts and breadcrumbs, and some broccoli and peas. A delectable meal.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment